Date: Sunday, April 28, 2013
Time: 2 pm – 3:30 pm
Place: Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
RSVP: Complete the fields below to secure your space; we look forward to seeing you at PIUG!
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- New CPC codes allows for more precise searching, bypassing the language barrier, increasing the accuracy of the results and providing full flexibility in defining and analyzing the relevant information.
- Enhanced scientific literature and conference proceedings from more than 12,000 journals dating back to 1898 and over 6.5 million conference papers from more than 150,000 conferences covering 80% of the PCT Minimum Documentation Requirements
- Derwent World Patents Index® is 50 this year—but who’s counting? We are. Join us in celebrating 50 years as the world’s most trusted source of patent information and learn what is new including the addition of the Derwent Patents Citation Index.
- New patent coverage and content including full-text Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia content, as well as enhanced Japanese and Chinese coverage
- Increased ThemeScape, Charts and Text Clustering Record Limits allowing for more in depth analysis
We will also have a sneak peek at further improvements that are planned in the coming months.